Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago Empty
PostSubject: Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago   Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago (December 3rd, 2014) – Samsung Electronics launched in Trinidad & Tobago Smart School, an integrated platform that helps teachers to develop an interactive learning environment with its students. In partnership with the Ministry of Education of Trinidad & Tobago, Samsung will equip two schools from the Trinidad & Tobago education system with a Samsung Smart School classroom, including the latest electronic devices and solution at no cost, offering a brand-new e-learning experience to students and connecting them to infinite learning possibilities.

"With Smart School Project, Samsung continues to strengthen its commitment as a responsible company in the society, that through the development of educational programs seeks to transform the lives of young students in our countries, providing the most innovative technology tools to serve their development," indicated Silvia Cuevas, Citizenship Manager for Samsung Electronics Latin America. “We are very pleased to support these schools with the innovative resources for e-learning. In 2013, 383 schools and more than 212,000 students in 72 countries worldwide benefited from Samsung Smart School. Samsung strongly believes that technology can create new learning possibilities for students. The aim is to help Trinbagonian youth along their way towards life-long learning and whole-person development thereby acquiring the knowledge and skills needed in society today.”

Smart School, an initiative that Samsung developed in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Non-Profit Organization Glasswing International, is a project that provides students and faculty the technological tools to share content in a more interactive way through educational software. The project includes teacher training, performance monitoring, installation and maintenance of digital classrooms in participating schools and the use of reading comprehension software: Progrentis. The two classrooms will be installed in Lakshmi Girls’ Hindu College, and Iere High School, benefiting approximately 1,400 students.

"With Smart School we seek to contribute to the educational processes of the country, accelerating the adoption of technological tools in the classroom and developing interactive digital content to enrich the current methods of teaching and learning," added Cuevas.

Trinidad & Tobago’s Ministry of Education recognized that Samsung Smart Schools are the best way to improve the education of its students and to acclimate Trinidad’s youth with the technology they need to succeed. The Ministry invested and implemented Samsung Smart Schools in ten Primary and ten Secondary schools at the beginning of the year. In studies, the academic satisfaction and achievement with Samsung Smart School classes demonstrated far better results in comparison to normal classes over time.

Samsung Smart Schools uses advanced technology to create better learning environments and aid in the development of smarter and more creative individuals. With over 380 Smart Schools around the world, Samsung is diligently working to find high-level solutions that meet specific local educational needs.

Smart School is part of Samsung’s vision: “Inspire the World, Create the Future”. The project currently takes place in Costa Rica, Guatemala, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and Dominican Republic and will soon expand to other countries in the region.

https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/news/local/smart-school-trinidad/
Back to top Go down

Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
Page 1 of 1