Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Advertisement
    bet365

PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  Empty
    PostSubject: PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 9:59 am

1.       Raymond Tim Kee - Mayor of PoS – Resigned
    2.       Helen Drayton -  Chairman of the board of CNMG and GISL – Resigned
    3.       Marlene McDonald – Minister of Housing – Fired
    4.       Malcolm Jones -  Standing Committee on Energy – Resigned
    5.       Denise Demming – Chairman  Tourism Development Company – Fired
    6.       Hafeez Ali – Senator – Resigned
    7.       Ronald Huggins – PNM PRO – Resigned
    8.       Michael Anatol - General Manager of the CDA - Resigned
    9.       Julian Rogers – Acting CEO of CNMG - Resigned
    10.   Nicole Olivierre - Energy Minister – Fired
    11.   Ancil Antoine – Minister of Public Utilities – Fired
    12.   Sarah Budhu – Senator - Removed
    13.   Trevor Lynch - CEPEP chairman – Resigned
    14.   Terrence Beepath (Faris Al Rawi campaign manager) resigns as chairman of PTSC
    15.   Anthony Pierre - Chairman of the Chaguaramas Development Authority (CDA) – Resigned
    16.   Rolph Balgobin - Economic Development Board - Resigned
    17.   Nadine Stewart – Senator - Resigned
    18.   Ashton Ford - PNM General Secretary - Resigned
    19.   Christine Sahadeo - Port Authority chairman – Resigned
    20.   Port Authority Board – Constructively Dismissed
    21.   Michael Phillips - Chairman of the Sport Company of Trinidad and Tobago – Forced to resigned
    22.   Arnold Piggott - - Chairman of the Education Facilities Company Ltd (EFCL) – Resigned
    23.   Marlene McDonald - Public Utilities Minister, - Fired again!
    24.   Ayanna Lewis – Senator removed
    25.   Jason Julien - Director of Sportt - Fired
    26.   Andrew Jupiter - Chairman of Petrotrin – Resigned
    27. Robert Le Hunte - Appointment as Public Utilities Minister Revoked
    28. PETROTRIN Board Fired
    29. Emile Elias quits as TSTT chairman
    30. Vidya Deokiesingh resigned from Petrotrin and Lake Asphalt amidst fraud allegations
    31. Deputy CEO of @ODPM_TT Dave Williams has resigned. FAILURE to respond to flooding
    32. Five Board members from the Sport Company of Trinidad and Tobago (SporTT) Fired
    33. Alyson Baksh resigned from the Senate due to fake oil scandal
    34. President of Petrotrin . Fitzroy Harewood resigns
    35. Chairman of the Economic Development Advisory Board (EDAB) Dr Terrence Farrell has resigned
    36. Nafeesa Mohammed - advisor to the Office of the Prime Minister – Fired
    37.  Allyson Lewis – Chairman of PATT - Resigned
    38. David Abdullah Resigned from the Economy Development Advisory Board.
    39. Darryl Smith Minister of Sport Transfer to Ministry of Housing and FIRED
    40. Wendell Mottley resigned as chairman of Government’s Energy Task Force
    41. Trinidad and Tobago’s High Commissioner to the Republic of India, Dave Persad, has tendered his resignation
    42. YTEPP ceo, Nigel Forgenie fired for hiring relative.
    43. UDECOTT CEO Frank Barnes has resigned.
    44. Wa­ter and Sew­er­age Au­thor­i­ty (WASA) CEO El­lis Bur­ris FIRED
    45. Gerry Brooks resigns as NGC chairman
    46.  Sol­id Waste Man­age­ment Com­pa­ny Ltd (SWM­COL) CEO Ronald Roach. quits
    47. Trinidad Tourism Limited's Chief Executive Officer Camille Campbell. FIRED
    48. Chair­man for Tourism Trinidad Ltd (TTL)  Janelle Pen­ny Com­mis­siong-Chow. FIRED
    49. Port of Spain South MP Marlene McDonald has been fired for a third time.
    50. Garvin Simonette resigns as Govt Senator
    51. WILFRED Espinet has been removed as chairman of Trinidad Petroleum Holdings Ltd (TPHL), Heritage Petroleum and Petrotrin.
    52. Heritage Petroleum company CEO Mike Wylie FIRED
    53. LISA WICKHAM, HAS RESIGNED AS CEO OF TTT :
    54.  Terrance James general manager of the National Insurance Property Development Company (Nipdec), FIRED
    55. THE entire board of directors of State-owned television station TTT has been fired. (Dec 21, 2019)
    56. The Secretary for Health, Wellness and Family Development in the Tobago House of Assembly, Dr Agatha Carrington, has resigned.
    57. THE CEO OF THE TRHA, SHELDON CYRUS, HAS BEEN FIRED WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.
    58. Public Utilities Minister Robert Le Hunte has resigned
    59. WASA Executive Director, Dr Lennox Sealy resigned
    60. PLIPDECO Ian Atherly resigned as chairman with effect from June 17 along with four others.
    61.  Police Service Commission chairman Ms Bliss Seepersad has resigned.
    62.  Roger Kawalsingh member of the Police Service Commission (PSC) has resigned.
    63. Courtney McNish member of the Police Service Commission (PSC) has resigned
    64.  Dr Susan Craig-James  member of the Police Service Commission (PSC) has resigned
    65. Yannis Gounaris has resigned as Caribbean Airlines’ Chief Commercial officer.
    66. Clarence Rambharat. Resigns as Minister of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries
    67. Conrad Enill resigns as NGC director
    68. TOURISM Trinidad Ltd (TTL) has fired its CEO Kurtis Rudd after just ten months on the job.

Last edited by Honeylu on Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:03 pm; edited 17 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2019 9:14 am

The Ministry of Communications in a statement late on Sunday night confirmed the Minister's dismissal.

It stated that Government has been reliably informed that based on the advice of the Director of Public Prosecutions, the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service will be charging the Minister of Public Administration and others with several offences.

http://www.looptt.com/content/breaking-marlene-fired-third-time?fbclid=IwAR07Fd5pUEB6e-QpUi9ixtQr5iMtznGJj30fQaGzp743n1oEJ3vIVFLW7Lo
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am

Police Service Commission member resigns after ex-CoP takes PSC to court

https://newsday.co.tt/2021/09/21/police-service-commission-member-resigns-after-ex-cop-takes-psc-to-court/
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING    PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1