Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

JACK WARNER LIES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

JACK WARNER LIES Empty
PostSubject: JACK WARNER LIES   JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 2:51 pm

JACK WARNER Aug 24, 2013

“Warner said he and his supporters were all “shocked and surprised” at the conditions in which the residents were living.”

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Dont-deceive-the-people-with-crocodile-tears-says-Jack-220964581.html

JACK WARNER,  Wednesday, September 19, 2012.

“They gave you to eat the bread that the devil kneaded and that is why we are where we are today. They have left you to catch your tails.” According to a survey done in Gonzales, Warner said, the average household income was $3,335 a month while most people worked for close to $1,000 a month. “What this tells us is that too many families in this community are living on very meagre incomes.

“Many are on the United Nations Development Programme benchmark poverty line and many are living below the line. “Many of these persons are employed in unskilled manual jobs. Many are unemployed,” Warner said. He said the survey showed many residents lacked academic qualifications and job skills, leaving them at a disadvantage.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2012-09-19/warner-blames-pnm-laventille%E2%80%99s-plight
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

JACK WARNER LIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACK WARNER LIES   JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:26 am

Letter to UNC Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar
Saturday, July 6 2013

Dear Political Leader,

Even though to date I have not been afforded the courtesy of being formally informed by the UNC that I have been rejected as its candidate for the July 29 bye-election, I am still convinced that respect for you, makes it necessary that I will inform you of my recent activities.

I wish to state that as of 8 pm, I would have formed a political party under which banner I will contest the bye election. Although I will be contesting against the UNC and PNM which have both offered candidates, my intention is to offer my party to be a part of the People’s Partnership after the bye election of July 29.

This is in keeping with the trend set by the People’s Partnership to unite all opposition against the PNM, a precedence that has already been set where in the Coalition there are members in Parliament with no party and parties that have no MPs.

I expect the same open arm approach when I apply for membership after the election. I wish to remind you that you have always clearly positioned yourself as mother and grandmother of this nation which I have never challenged.

However, against this background I am appealing to your maternal instincts to leave my family... my wife and three sons out of the politics of hate and revenge. Politics of hate and revenge which has overwhelmed our society and painfully scorched our landscape.

I have no problem with attacks on me but when it comes to my family I am extremely sensitive and will defend my family against any and all attacks. Finally, I have taken note that there is no response not even a letter of acknowledgment to the last three letters I have sent you. I note that this is not your style. I am hoping that you drift away from the recent trend and at least acknowledge this letter.

Warm regards,

Jack Warner,

Interim Political Leader, IRP

cc...Prakash Ramadhar, COP leader

...Ashworth Jack, TOP leader

...Makandal Daaga , NJAC Chief Servant

http://newsday.co.tt/news/0,180257.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

JACK WARNER LIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACK WARNER LIES   JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:35 am

WAS JACK LYING WHEN HE MADE THE FOLLOWING SPEECH 4 MONTHS AGO?

His strongly-worded message, delivered publicly to Persad-Bissessar, threw supporters into a frenzy. They blew horns and waved flags, while many wore T-shirts emblazoned with Persad-Bissessar’s face. Warner said many people, including Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley, were trying to cause “kuchoor” (bacchanal) between him and his Prime Minister.

“But I want to say to them that it is Kamla and the People’s Partnership until death do us part, Warner said, adding: “I shall be here through thick-and-thin, in good days and bad days. I want to remind the PM what the good book says ‘no weapon formed against me shall prosper’. “As such, therefore, this no-confidence motion against the Prime Minister shall never succeed, any word spoken against her shall come to naught.”

He noted that Persad-Bissessar had kept the country afloat at a time when many nations were floundering. He said: “The economy is in good hands. Crime is not on the rise, infrastructure is being upgraded, buses have gone where, under the PNM, they have never gone before. “Houses are being distributed to the homeless. We have nothing to fear. The only thing we have to fear is if we forget the road from where we came. We must avoid that,” Warner cautioned.

“Her mantra is to serve the people. Those are not just words. Those words are based on a value system that she has ordered in her life. “We shall not be ashamed or embarrassed because the chronicle of her performance demonstrates that for every hurdle she faced, she has successfully overcome.” He added that history already had prepared a place for Persad-Bissessar, noting that only through unity will the Partnership overcome all adversity.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2012-03-01/warner-pm-until-death
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JACK WARNER LIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACK WARNER LIES   JACK WARNER LIES I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JACK WARNER LIES
Page 1 of 1