Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country Empty
PostSubject: Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country   Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:22 pm

One meeting was held in Maraval, under the chairmanship of a former minister of finance, while the other was in St Joseph chaired by a former pilot and CEO. The meeting in Maraval, Warner said, attracted high level politicians including a mayor and failed ministers. “However, what worries me is the meeting in Maracas St Joseph.”

Warner said at that meeting, a top class lawyer who was a former member of one of the PP’s partners had attended, along with 14 others. The meeting, Warner said, was held at the home of George Bell to tally the country’s murder rate which they had planned to advertise and send to the PNM overseas.
http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-03-10/warner-pnm-seeking-destabilise-country
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country   Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:26 pm

Yesterday, the Express met a man who did not want to be identified but claimed he attended the meeting which was held at Bell's house on February 23.

He alleged that De Lima and a man named Barry Thomas were present at the meeting.

The man claimed he was invited by Bell to attend the meeting. He said the meeting started in the evening and went to around 9 p.m.

The man claimed the meeting was held in Bell's living room and everyone present introduced themselves by name—including De Lima and Thomas.

He said there was a table for refreshments where cake and drinks were available.

The man claimed those present expressed their concerns about crime and spoke about using the crime situation to inform the people of the poor governance of the People's Partnership government by advertising and promoting heinous criminal activities that were committed in the country.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/___Stands_by_Jack_in_De_Lima_row-197701351.html?m=y&smobile=y
Back to top Go down

Warner: PNM seeking to destabilise country
Page 1 of 1