Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS Empty
PostSubject: FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS   FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Al-Rawi said he saw the e-mails for the first time when Rowley spoke about them to a PNM group last week Saturday before this week’s debate.

He said he pointed out the discrepancies to Rowley and he said Rowley said he was aware of them but he said Rowley specifically directed the material be brought forward to the Parliament in exactly the same format in which he had received it.

Al-Rawi said he did not think the discrepancies in the e-mails affected their credibility and Rowley had received hard-copy printouts of the e-mails last December and had also said he had verified them.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2013-05-24/al-rawi-rowley-was-told-e-mails-genuine

Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS   FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:09 pm

1. anan@gmail does notexist and cannot be created due to gmail “6” characters requirement.

2. The dates in some of the emails do not match real calendar dates.

3. The time zone is not consistence

4. Rowley has changed his tune about Thomas Smitham of the US Embassy involvement

5. The date format “9/06/12” are wrong

6. You cannot send one email from 2 different email addresses and the recipient would receive it as one email. In other words you cannot send an email from anan@gmail.com and anand@tstt.net.tt to kamlapb1@gmail.com and Kamla would receive one email.

7. The Judiciary has denied any request was made to promote DPP Gaspard to a judge.

8. The US Embassy has denied any knowledge of a conspiracy.

9. Sunday Guardian editor Debra Wanser has denied anyone from the Government ever asked her to pull or suppress any story in connection with Section 34.

10. The DPP has denied anyone from GOVT approached him about appointment as Judge

11. United states information technology expert Jon Berryhill says the emails are fraudulent

12. Acting Police Commissioner Stephen Williams admits emails fake

13. US court Docs citing Google data: anand@tstt.net.tt DOES exist, but alleged Emailgate emails were never sent.

14. US court docs, citing Google data: kamlapb1@gmail.com DOES exist, but Emailgate emails were never sent.

15. January 15, 2015. AG Ramlogan wins emailgate defamation claim against Opposition leader Dr. Keith Rowley. Rowley and Al Rawi failed to file a defence in the law suit and asked for an extension. They did not honor the deadline date AGAIN and the judge has ruled against them.

CONCLUSION: FAKE
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS   FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:13 pm

During Prime Minister’s Question Time on February 20th 2015, the matter was raised. Below is an excerpt from the Hansard:

HANSARD:

Dr. Keith Rowley (Diego Martin West): When did the Prime Minister know that Mr. David West was a witness in a private civil lawsuit filed by the former Attorney General Anand Ramlogan in a matter which he was prosecuting against the Leader of the Opposition? Madam Deputy Speaker: Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister (Hon. Kamla Persad-Bissessar SC): Thank you, Madam Deputy Speaker. Like others in the country, I learned of this matter in the month of January 2015, when the matter was reported in the newspaper. I think this begs a question: when did the hon. Leader of the Opposition know [Desk thumping] that Mr. West was his witness and whether the hon. Leader considered that under the Integrity in Public Life Act that one cannot use the office to confer a benefit either directly or indirectly onto himself through a recommendation? I repeat, at no time did the hon. Leader of the Opposition indicate to me that Mr. West was his witness in a private lawsuit.

Dr. Rowley: Is the Prime Minister telling this House that at no time during the contact and discussion and preparations for her recommendation for Mr. West to become Chairman of the Police Complaints Authority, that the Attorney General of the day say to her that he knew of Mr. West as a witness in a private lawsuit which he was prosecuting? And I will admit, I did not discuss it with the Prime Minister because as far as I was concerned—[Interruption] with the Prime Minister—there was no requirement to discuss it with the President because as—[Interruption] We will get there.

http://www.ttparliament.org/hansards/hh20150220.pdf

GUARDIAN:

Addressing hundreds of supporters, Rowley questioned why Persad-Bissessar fired former national security minister Gary Griffith but not Communication Minister Vasant Bharath, who were both embroiled in the controversy. He also denied having a personal or professional relationship with West. He said: “Prime Minister, I had no idea who my witnesses were. I left it to my lawyer Faris Al-Rawi. I had no idea that he had sourced a staff member of the AG’s office who could give personal information on how Ish and Steve escaped extradition.
“I never spoke to West except to say hello to him at social functions.” While the crowd cheered, Rowley added: “We have no relationship, either social or professional, so Prime Minister you are barking up the wrong tree.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2015-03-06/opposition-leader-west-i-had-no-idea-al-rawi-had-sourced-him-witness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS   FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FACTS ABOUT THE FAKE EMAILS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trini Sweet Talk :: General Category :: Politics-
Jump to: