Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Empty
PostSubject: No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley   No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 pm

“Whereas an unending series of events have demonstrated:

• The Opposition Leader gross incompetence and questionable dealings

• Lying about the AG being at the US mission in New York

• Criticized the Government for shutting down the country for a “passing cloud”. The passing cloud was Hurricane Tomas

• Waving a Pizza delivery slip in parliament as evidence of the PM receiving files from the SSA

• Calling the Honorable Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, a hollow Pumpkin Lady

• Refusing to support the Hanging Bill in the midst of runaway crime and overwhelming public support for the resumption of hanging

• Accusing the AG and a sitting Judge of being in collusion (Then apologizing to the Judge only)

• The questionable removal of material from the Tobago Hospital Project to his private Landate Project

• Referring to the form one students who received Laptops as “Duncy-head”

• Filing a no confidence motion in the Honourable Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar, knowing full well the motion will fail and wasting valuable parliamentary time that could have been used more wisely to better serve the citizens of Trinidad & Tobago.

• Wasted Taxpayer money and Parliament time with fraudulent claims about non-existent and fraudulently fabricated emails in another desperate act, disguised as a no-confidence motion, to mamaguay TT citizens.

• Holding Secret  meeting with the former chairman of the Integrity Commission Ken Gordon.

• Lambasted the Hon Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar for Trinidad and Tobago’s co-sponsorship of a United Nations Security Council resolution on the fight against terrorism.

• Lying  about discussing the President housing allowance  during a meeting of the Public Accounts Committee (PAC).

Be it resolved that the Public express its concern and lack of confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
Back to top Go down

No Confidence in Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley
Page 1 of 1