Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
    We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Advertisement
    bet365

We have weapons of mass destruction

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

We have weapons of mass destruction Empty
    PostSubject: We have weapons of mass destruction   We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 pm

How they ain't lock he up yet?

Quote :

Stating that the stability of the country rests, not with gangsters, but with public servants, Public Services Association (PSA) president, Watson Duke, yesterday said public officers today are going through the same thing they went through during the National Alliance for Reconstruction’s (NAR) tenure. Recalling the ten per cent cut in public servants’ salaries in the late 1980s, he said: “Throughout the term of the NAR, public servants got nothing.

“There is some similarities between the NAR and the People’s Partnership (PP),” he said. “It’s deja vu for public officers...A one per cent cut in the context of 15 per cent inflation is like a 14 per cent cut. “We know what we have to do and we know how it will end,” Duke said at a press conference at the PSA’s Abercromby Street, Port-of-Spain, headquarters yesterday. (The NAR’s term in office ended shortly after Jamaat al Muslimeen insurrectionists staged a bloody coup d’etat in July 1990.)

“We have weapons of mass destruction,” he said. Asked what these weapons were, Duke replied: “We can’t talk that here...That is to be felt, not seen.” He added: “We are incensed. We are mad. Every single public officer has the right to be mad and hateful towards the Government.”

STORY
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

We have weapons of mass destruction Empty
    PostSubject: Re: We have weapons of mass destruction   We have weapons of mass destruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 pm

Watson Duke should be charge!

Quote :

YASIN ABU BAKR, leader of the Jamaat Al Muslimeen, was last night charged with three offences, including sedition, arising out of statements he allegedly made at the Eid celebrations before a large gathering at his mosque last Friday.

The 64-year-old Bakr was also charged with inciting violence and using threatening language during the same incident at the Mucurapo Road mosque. The Jamaat leader will appear before a Port-of-Spain magistrate this morning to answer the charges.

Bakr was charged under Chapter 11:04 Section 3 (1) (C and D) of the Sedition Act.

What is Sedition

Yasin Abu Bakr was charged last night under Section 3 (1) of the Sedition Act. He was not charged with sedition against the Government, but against inhabitants of Trinidad and Tobago.

Section 3 (1) — A seditious intention is an intention:

(a) to bring into hatred or contempt, or to excite disaffection against Government or the Constitution as by law established or the House of Representatives or the Senate or the administration of justice;

(b) to excite any person to attempt, otherwise than by lawful means, to procure the alteration of any matter in the State by law established;

(c) to raise discontent or disaffection amongst inhabitants of Trinidad and Tobago;

(d) to engender or promote:

(i) feelings of ill-will or hostility between one or more sections of the community on the one hand and any other section or sections of the community on the other hand, or;

(ii) feelings of ill-will towards, hostility to or contempt for any class of inhabitants of Trinidad and Tobago distinguished by race, colour, religion, profession, calling or employment, or;

(e) to advocate or promote, with intent to destroy in whole or in part any identifiable group, the commission of any of the following acts namely;

(i) killing members of the group, or;

(ii) deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction.

LINK
    Back to top Go down

We have weapons of mass destruction
    Page 1 of 1