Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Advertisement
    bet365

PNM Seeds of Destruction

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PNM  Seeds of Destruction  Empty
    PostSubject: PNM Seeds of Destruction    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:00 pm

The 2 worst things PNM did to this country was the Development and Environmental Works Division (DEWD) programme now called URP/CEPEP and the Housing Scheme (Planning), that was the seeds of destruction sowed by Dr. Eric Williams, we are now reaping the fruits.
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PNM  Seeds of Destruction  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: PNM Seeds of Destruction    PNM  Seeds of Destruction  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:52 am

DEWD beast spawned present day crime
    Friday, August 23 2013
    THE EDITOR: I understand we live in a democracy, and the Honourable Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has no other alternative but to invite and consult with the Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley to find some kind of resolution to the madness that is plaguing East PoS and other parts of the country.
    But in reality, how can Kamla and the rest of the good people of this country get any good results from “teaming up” with the Opposition? It’s the PNM who created this monster. If you are part of the problem, how can you be the solution? A monster called DEWD was born many years ago, and that beast never died, the beast just had a couple of name changes through the years.

I believe one of its current names is CEPEP. Without a doubt, today we are certainly reaping what we sowed. The People’s National Movement planted the seed of laziness, handouts, and working for half-a-day, and getting paid for ten days. These criminals that are reeking havoc in East PoS are the children, grandchildren, and greatgrands of those who did “Ten Days” under the DEWD programme.

K DAVID

via email

http://www.newsday.co.tt/letters/0,182642.html
    Back to top Go down

PNM Seeds of Destruction
    Page 1 of 1