Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  Empty
PostSubject: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:30 am

THE CABINET is running the Police Service, Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley said yesterday.
‘Cabinet running Police Service’

Rowley said this was evident with the Government’s decision to buy out the leave of assistant Police Commissioner Wayne Dick without the input of head of the Police Service Stephen Williams in the matter. The buy out of Dick’s leave is valued at over $.5 million.

Rowley made the statement as he delivered the feature address at the annual conference of the Diego Martin West Constituency of the People’s National Movement (PNM) at the Point Cumana Community Complex in Point Cumana yesterday.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Cabinet-running-Police-Service-278190131.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:32 am

PM wants to hold me with weed
By JULIEN NEAVES Monday, October 6 2014

PEOPLE’S National Movement (PNM) Political Leader Dr Keith Rowley says the Government’s attempt to buy out the retirement leave of retired Assistant Commissioner of Police Wayne Dick suggests that the Cabinet is in charge of the Police Service.

He also expressed concern that this type of Cabinet control of the police could lead to officers (instructed by political opponents) to plant marijuana in his vehicle.

“I know the Prime Minister want to hold me with a bag of weed in my trunk,” he claimed.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,201272.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:46 am

“A crime has been committed and encouraged by the Government and the police must act,” Rowley said. He said if the police failed to act then society could accept “once and for all that the Police Service is not only incompetent but irrelevant and immaterial” to the well-being of citizens.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/2014-05-28/rowley-acting-commissioner-police-must-act-racist-placards
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:52 am

Richardson says Rowley’s statement unfortunate

That was how Deputy Commissioner of Police Mervyn Richardson yesterday described Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley’s statement that he had no confidence in him or the local police to investigate his claims of a Section 34 conspiracy allegedly involving four top Government officials.

However, Rowley said he had no confidence in Richardson’s policing abilities and noted that Richardson was the one appointed to investigate an alleged assassination plot on the life of Persad-Bissessar. That matter remains unsolved.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Richardson-says-Rowleys-statement-unfortunate-208752871.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 10:56 am

Rowley slams $$ for police

...Govt playing 'mammy' with allowance

OPPOSITION Leader Dr Keith Rowley has slammed the $1,000 tax-free allowance for police officers, saying it has undermined the free collective bargaining process while Government wanted to "play mammy".

Rowley said the allowance, announced in the 2011/2012 budget, was granted after Second Division officers sought a meeting with the Prime Minister to protest the five per cent wage increase. He noted the money, which is not pensionable, has spread across the protective services and replaced collective bargaining.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Rowley_slams____for_police_-138989189.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 11:03 am

ROWLEY KNOCKS TOP COP

The Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley, again insists that the Integrity Commission is the proper body to investigate Emailgate.

He was responding to comments attributed to the Acting Commissioner of Police, Stephen Williams, that the thread of email is fake.

Dr. Rowley said Mr. Williams' 'conclusions' as to the authenticity of the emails are "premature at best."

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/videos/---ROWLEY-KNOCKS-TOP-COP----214697931.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE    ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROWLEY ATTACKS POLICE
Page 1 of 1