Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! Empty
PostSubject: DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!   DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:03 pm

You have the leader of the PNM who used $5 million worth of material from the Tobago hospital for his private project

You have a person who lose a $55 million case going up for chairman of the PNM

You have a lady who went on a shopping spree with a government credit card getting an ambassador post to Canada and now contesting the post of Lady Chairman of the PNM

And there’s no objection in the newspapers about that, but on the other hand you have a person who incidentally was hired by the PNM given a temporary post by the PPG and almost every day there is a story about that in the newspapers!!!

Quote :
Loads of material moved from hospital to Landate

Thursday, July 14 2005

AN enormous amount of material was removed from the Scarborough hospital project to the Landate project at Mason Hall in 2003, in some cases without a materials transfer slip.

The disclosure was made yesterday by Anthony Sookram, operations manager of P Ramnarine Rental Services based in Lowlands, Tobago. Sookram was giving evidence at the commission of inquiry into the Scarborough Hospital project at Winsure Building, Richmond Street, Port-of-Spain.......

He said he transported an enormous amount of material from the Scarborough project to Landate. These included jobs on February 1, 4 5, 7, 13, 19 and 25, 2004. The jobs required him to transport thousands of concrete blocks, a variety of sand and mixed aggregrate as well as cement.........

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,28871.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!   DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Imbert must pay $55M

By JADA LOUTOO Saturday, January 29 2011

DIEGO Martin North-East MP Colm Imbert has been ordered to pay over $55 million to Emile Elias’ construction firm, NH International (Caribbean) Limited, owed for work done on the Grenada National Stadium construction project in 1997.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,134826.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!   DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Quote :

Camille apologises

Tuesday, May 22 2007

MINISTER of Planning, Camille Robinson-Regis left it rather late to explain payments for medical treatment and assorted purchases in New York City, using the Individual Travel Card facility issued to State officials on public business through the Ministry of Finance.

While the First Citizens Bank (FCB) Visa Gold Card allows credit up to US$10,000 for Government Ministers for foreign travel or local entertainment expenses, Robinson-Regis was found to have run up a hefty bill of $213,000!

http://www.newsday.co.tt/editorial/0,57538.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!   DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trini Sweet Talk :: General Category :: Politics-
Jump to: