Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” Empty
PostSubject: “Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?”   “Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?” I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:14 pm

I am hearing members of the dirty dozen insinuating that the AG insulted them and that is why they didn’t support the government on the hanging bill

It seems members of the PNM have short memory, so I just want to remind them what they used to tell members of the UNC

Take a read of what former Minister of National Security Martin Joseph had to say:

Quote :
HANSARD: Saturday, April 06, 2002
“Somebody said that we are trying to give the Members for St. Augustine and St. Joseph basket, but I have a mother who is going to be 80 years this year. This morning she called me and she asked, “What did Mr. Panday do to dem fellas and dem?” She asked, “What about St. Joseph and St. Augustine, dem fellas and dem are good men.” I wonder if it is unparliamentary to say what she said. I do not want to be disrespectful to her, but she said, “Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?”

http://www.ttparliament.org/hansards/hh20020406.pdf
Back to top Go down

“Ah wonder if Panday pee in dey mouth?”
Page 1 of 1