Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
    West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Advertisement
    bet365

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka Empty
    PostSubject: West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka   West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:47 am

The bus carrying the West Indies players has been stoned on its way back to the team hotel after they thrashed Bangladesh by nine wickets in Mirpur. There were no injuries, the team management confirmed to ESPNcricinfo, but the players were not amused.

Chris Gayle tweeted moments after the incident, "This is some b******* ... Bangladesh stoning our bus!!! Freaking glass break!!! This is c***, can't believe..what next bullets!!!! Kiss teeth".

The team's media manager, Philip Spooner, confirmed that two windows cracked, but none shattered, and hence no stone made its way inside. "We left the ground, and on our way back to the hotel, a couple of stones did hit our window," Spooner said. "Two windows were cracked, but not shattered. We are now back at the hotel, both teams are back at the hotel and are safe."

A Bangladesh police official said the fans had mistaken the West Indies bus for the Bangladesh bus. "The fans thought it was the Bangladeshi team bus and they hurled stones at it," Imtiaz Ahmed, deputy commissioner of police in Dhaka, told AFP. "The window panes were shattered, but no one was injured."

More to follow ...

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc_cricket_worldcup2011/content/current/story/504279.html
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka Empty
    PostSubject: Re: West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka   West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 am

Oh shit! I guess the licks was too much lol!
    Back to top Go down

West Indies team bus stoned in Dhaka
    Page 1 of 1