Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Advertisement
bet365

TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu
Honeylu

TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE Empty
PostSubject: TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE   TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am

Changing Ownership of a Motor Vehicle

You must register with the Transport Division any time you wish to buy, sell or change ownership of a motor vehicle. The registered owner and the new owner together must apply for a change of ownership within seven days of the sale or transfer. You must be at least 17 years of age to change ownership of a vehicle.

How do I change ownership?

The registered owner and the new owner must complete the transfer together and submit the following documents to the Transport Division office. Please note that change of ownership applications are processed at the Port of Spain, San Fernando and Tobago offices only. Please follow the link below for office locations. The application is processed on the same day.

To change ownership you must:

Complete Change of Ownership Form No. 11 (obtainable at the Port of Spain, San Fernando and Tobago offices).
Submit the vehicle registration certificate and valid insurance certificate.
Submit a valid national ID card or passport for both the registered and new owner.
Present receipt of sale (where applicable).
Pay the prescribed transfer tax and fee (see section below).

TRANSFER FEES NOW - Based on Registration Date

Under 2 Years $ 6000.00 TTD
2 to 5 Years $ 4500.00 TTD
5 to 7 Years $ 3000.00 TTD
7 to 10 Years $ 1400.00 TTD
Over 10 Years $ 150.00 TTD
Certified Copy $ 100.00 TTD

MORE INFO
Back to top Go down

TRANSFERRING OWNERSHIP OF VEHICLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum