Trini Sweet Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trini Sweet Talk

Listen to de sweet talk of ah true Trini

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Advertisement
bet365
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » PNM ELECTION CAMPAIGN 2025
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 17, 2023 11:16 am by Honeylu

» LOCAL GOVERNMENT CANDIDATES 2023
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2023 1:28 pm by Honeylu

» PEOPLE’S PARTNERSHIP GOVERNMENT MINISTERS
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2023 3:55 pm by Honeylu

» Rowley: We will not waste time playing the blame game if elected
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2023 11:45 am by Honeylu

» Samsung - Smart School Classrooms to Trinidad & Tobago
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 2:50 pm by Honeylu

» OPPOSITION LEADER PARTICIPATED IN DEMONSTRATIONS
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 pm by Honeylu

» T&T COVID-19 CASES AND DEATHS
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2021 10:00 pm by Honeylu

» PNM RESIGNATIONS AND FIRING
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 11:25 am by Honeylu

» PSC SCANDAL
    What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:37 pm by Honeylu

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Advertisement
    bet365

What is Wrong With These Two Stories?

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

What is Wrong With These Two Stories? Empty
    PostSubject: What is Wrong With These Two Stories?   What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:01 pm

STORY #1

Quote :
    Family in shock over murder
    By ANNA-LISA PAUL Friday, March 11 2011

THE father of 33-year-old murder victim Elton Edwards yesterday said he and his family are still in a state of shock and are not sure why he was shot dead on Tuesday. Speaking at the Forensic Sciences Centre in St James yesterday, Edwards’ father Martin said his son was shot when he went to purchase a nip of puncheon rum and a Carib at a bar in Talparo on Tuesday, at about 1 pm.

Police reports indicated that four occupants in a red Nissan B11 Sunny car reportedly stopped outside the bar where Elton had been liming and two men entered the establishment and confronted him.

Elton was reportedly relieved of his gold jewelry and cash before one of the suspects pulled out a gun and shot him in the chest, before escaping in a waiting vehicle.

Police believe Elton’s killing was a “hit”, since no one else in the bar was harmed or robbed. They added that the assailants attempted to make the incident look like a robbery.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,137041.html

STORY #2
    Quote :

Talparo man shot dead

Friday, March 11 2011

INVESTIGATIONS are continuing into the a murder on Ash Wednesday at Todds Station Road in Talparo which was the 83rd murder for this year. According to a police report, at about 2.15 pm Stanilus Williams, 34, was liming by a bar in Talparo when he was approached by two men who announced a hold-up.

Police said Williams resisted the men and attempted to run away. However, one of the men whipped out a gun and shot Williams in his chest. The two men, one sporting dreadlocks and the other described as a man of East Indian descent, robbed the badly bleeding man of a gold chain before escaping in a red Nissan B11 vehicle south along the Talparo Main Road. Williams was taken to the Arima District Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival. Investigations are continuing.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,137055.html
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: What is Wrong With These Two Stories?   What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Is the Newsday getting wrong information or fabricating murders??
    Back to top Go down
    Honeylu
    Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: What is Wrong With These Two Stories?   What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Another Two Stories!

STORY #1
    Quote :

Student killed
    Tuesday, March 8 2011

An 18-year-old Sixth Form student of St Augustine Senior Comprehensive School was shot and killed during a fracas with a group of men on Monday night.

Police say the victim was Quammie Michael Thomas of Tumpuna Road, Arima. It was said the teenager was shot while liming with relatives and friends outside the Living Room Night Club at the corner of Queen and Sorzano Streets, Arima.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,136948.html

STORY #2
    Quote :

Dad demands probe into son’s death
    Thursday, March 10 2011

GERARD TORRES, father of Commie Michael Torres, 18, an Upper Form Six student of the St Augustine Senior Comprehensive School, yesterday called for Commissioner of Police Dwayne Gibbs to initiate a thorough and fair probe into his son’s death.

Torres claimed he was told by eyewitnesses that Commie of Cocorite Road, Arima, was shot and killed by a plain clothes police officer during a bottle pelting incident which broke out near Queen and Sorzano streets in Arima on Monday night.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/crime_and_court/0,136981.html
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Wrong With These Two Stories?   What is Wrong With These Two Stories? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Wrong With These Two Stories?
    Page 1 of 1