Search
Advertisement
bet365

Share | 

HDC. 655 Projects with NO written contracts under Rowley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honeylu

PostSubject: HDC. 655 Projects with NO written contracts under Rowley   Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:36 am

Rowley talking about resigning on “allegations” This is Rowley track record at HDC. 655 Projects with NO written contracts, so HDC can’t hold the contractors accountable for bad work and that is why HDC now have to spend over $150 million to correct bad work from under Rowley watch.

QUOTE: In her statement, Dick-Forde was critical of the fact that there was no written contract between the HDC and the project’s contractor NH (International) Caribbean for the so-called joint venture. Chow yesterday admitted the lack of written contracts could put the HDC at a disadvantage. But yesterday Dick-Forde revealed while she had queried the lack of a written contract in the Cleaver Heights project, all 64 of the large projects and all 591 small projects of the HDC have no written contracts. She said she was not aware of this when she filed her statement in January.

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/print,0,100170.html
Back to top Go down
Honeylu

PostSubject: Re: HDC. 655 Projects with NO written contracts under Rowley   Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:28 pm

“When I came into the office of minister in 2007...November, what I found in the HDC was a horror and I knew immediately, from the very first time I saw a report with any numbers on it from the HDC, I knew that there was a serious problem in terms of governance and internal control,” she said. The minister, who celebrated her birthday yesterday, said additionally, there were neither tender rules nor was there a conflict of interest code. “When I came to the HDC, there were no tender rules, there were none and the board worked very hard and we have before us tender rules that we can now take to the Cabinet,” she said. “There were no tender rules at the HDC. There was no conflict of interest code for directors to sign...because there were a lot of conflicts of interest.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/archives/news/general/2010/01/06/dick-forde-i-met-hdc-mess
Back to top Go down

HDC. 655 Projects with NO written contracts under Rowley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trini Sweet Talk :: General Category :: Politics-
Jump to: